When it comes to achieving the perfect lash look, the glue you use is just as important as the lashes themselves. The right lash glue can make a world of difference in terms of application, longevity, and overall comfort. However, finding the perfect glue for your needs can be a challenge. Lucy’s eyelash will share some top glue tips that will help you make any lash glue work for you, ensuring a flawless and long-lasting lash application every time.
- Choose the Right Glue for Your Needs: Not all lash glues are created equal. There are various types of glues available on the market, each with its unique properties. Some are designed for sensitive eyes, while others offer a stronger hold. Before purchasing a glue, consider your specific needs and preferences. Read product descriptions, check reviews, and seek recommendations to find the glue that best suits you.
- Store Your Glue Properly: Proper storage is key to maintaining the effectiveness of your lash glue. Most glues come in small, airtight bottles that need to be tightly sealed after each use. Make sure to store your glue in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and excessive heat. This will help preserve its consistency and extend its shelf life, ensuring optimal performance every time you use it.
- Shake Well Before Use: Lash glues often contain ingredients that settle over time. To ensure a smooth and consistent application, shake the glue bottle well before each use. This will help mix the formula and distribute any settled components, providing a more even adhesive consistency.
- Wait for the Glue to Get Tacky: Applying lashes too soon after applying the glue can lead to a messy and ineffective application. To achieve the best results, wait for the glue to become tacky before attaching the lashes. This typically takes about 30 seconds to a minute, depending on the glue formula. Tacky glue allows for better adherence and reduces the chance of lashes sliding or falling off during wear.
- Use a Thin, Even Layer of Glue: Less is more when it comes to lash glue application. Applying too much glue can create a mess and make your lashes look clumpy. Instead, use a thin brush or applicator to apply an even layer of glue along the lash band. This will provide a secure hold without excess glue residue.
- Invest in a Quality Lash Glue Remover: Removing false lashes can be a delicate process, especially if you want to preserve the quality of your natural lashes. Investing in a quality lash glue remover is essential for a gentle and efficient removal. Look for removers specifically formulated for lash glues, as they are designed to dissolve the adhesive without causing damage or discomfort.
- Cleanse and Maintain Your Lashes: Proper lash maintenance is crucial for extending the life of your lashes and ensuring a better bond with the glue. After each use, gently remove any excess glue from the lash band using tweezers or your fingers. Cleanse the lashes regularly using a mild cleanser or makeup remover to remove any buildup or residue. This will keep your lashes clean and ready for the next application.
Lucy’s lashes will be able to guide you in choosing the right option for your needs and lifestyle. No matter which option you choose, eyelash extensions can be a game-changer for your overall look and confidence.
Lucy’s Lashes at Orange
772 N Tustin st,
Orange, CA 92867